Nestled in the quiet countryside, Temple’s Sugar Bush offers a casual elegance to compliment your magical day. Our experienced special events team will ensure every detail is attended to, providing you with a wonderfully memorable wedding day.
Your facility rental fee includes:
- wedding planning with an onsite planner & a wedding coordinator for your day
- outdoor ceremony site includes pergola, white folding guest chairs, wooden signing table and chair
- indoor ceremony site includes working wood fireplace, guest chairs, signing table and chair
- the use of our tables, chairs, ivory linens, glassware, dishware, cutlery, slide show screen, wishing well lock box, wooden cupcake and cake stands, seasonal decor, licensed bar & all event staff
- use of facility, flower gardens, trails, bridges and grounds for photos
- on site seasonal decor (based on availability) – vases and jars for your centrepieces, square or round mirrors, wooden slabs to go beneath your centrepieces, wooden table numbers, votive candle holders, shepherds hooks, pails & easels
- table runners in eggplant or rustic burlap on every guest table (or you can provide your own linens)
- Family or Buffet style food service
- customized menu, time line and bar signage
- we preform all the set up and tear down of the facility
- fresh flowers & complimentary lavatory baskets in all washrooms
- complimentary coffee, tea and water for your guests for the duration of your event
- fully accessible & air conditioned
- ample free parking
- flip flops for dancing
- tea light candles in votive holders
Booking your Special Event
- Temple’s Sugar Bush requires a deposit to secure the facility for your date
- Nine months prior to the event, 50% of the event invoice estimate is due. The initial deposit will be credited towards this invoice estimate.
- A final payment, equal to the estimated balance, is due three weeks prior to the event
Wedding ceremonies before your reception can be hosted at Temple’s. Our Spectacular Timber frame banquet facility and stone fireplace provide a stunning background for your indoor ceremony. A beautifully landscaped outdoor area is available for the couple who wish to be married in a forest setting. Our wedding coordinator will work closely with you to determine your specific needs.
Open bar, ticket bar, host bar or cash bar arrangements can be made; we would be happy to organize the type of service that best suits your event. Service of alcoholic beverages is permitted until 1:00 a.m. We provide an attendant from the time of guest arrival until guests depart. This attendant ensures that guests adhere to our House Rules and our liquor license obligations.
We are happy to offer complimentary meals to children 5 years and under.
We are licenced with Socan & Re:Sound.
Temple’s offers several wedding favour options. Your coordinator would be happy to discuss these with you.